Saturday, January 23, 2010

Last Night...


So, a week ago, one of my favorite Fraternity Brothers called to tell me that one of his wife's girlfriends was comin' to L.A. and they'd like for me to take her out on the town.  Of course, the only place I care to go to in L.A. is, THE ABBEY.  Love the joint!!  Anyway, I met up with the young lady last night.  She looked great!  She's a competing, natural bodybuilder.  She's not overly muscular like some chicks appear.  She's lookin' just right if u ask me.  Anyway, she told me it was her first time at a super gay-friendly establishment (like that's any big deal).  Before arriving, she texted me and said that she was nervous.  Nervous?  I texted her back and asked, "what you nervous 'bout, girl?"  I have YET to meet a gay dude/chick who is "nervous" when he/she walks into a super str8-friendly place!  Whatever!  Anyway, we wound up havin' a BLAST!  We're both in our forties and STILL closed the joint down at 2 AM!  She had more than her share of admirers, too, when she took off her jacket to reveal those AMAZINGLY JACKED shoulders & arms!  What a sweet lady.  I hope last night's outing proves to her beyond a reasonable doubt that even after ending a 15-yr sham marriage and a six-month fling relationship with a complete butthole guy who DID curl her toes, she's STILL got it!  'Cause the dude who pursued her most last night is probably damn near half her age twenty-five!!!!!!  You, go, Becky!!!  And, damn!  Now I know that muscular chicks with muscular legs can be hella sexy!!!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Going into a totally new environment makes people nervous. Tell you what, i'll drop you in a country bar in the deep South and you tell me that you aren't nervous. She was probably concerned about getting hit on by Lesbians. I felt the same way when my wife took me to a gay bar for her girlfriend's birthday party. Everybody was cool but it gets uncomfortable when people of your own gender are giving you the eye. There is a BIG difference between homophobia and being uncomfortable. Cut us straight people some slack brotha!

    ReplyDelete