Friday, January 29, 2010

Six Degrees Of Fornication

Just saw the play, SIX DEGREES OF FORNICATION, and it truly summed up what I've been sayin' for years:  the ONLY person on this planet we truly know is OURSELVES!  The couples and single folks in this play make it abundantly clear that the right hand RARELY knows what the left hand is doin'!  And, truth be told, as long as people are DISCREET, what's the big deal?????????????????  If I've said it once, I've said it a THOUSAND times:  I love LASAGNA!  But I don't wanna eat it EVERY DAY!  I'm cool with eatin' it more days than any other food, but DON'T want it EVERY day!  Feel me?  :)

1 comment:

  1. I feel you. ALways thought that was way true. How was the play? Acting good? Link says play contains language sexuality and nudity? Who gets naked? We need details. Also I'm gong to eat lasange today.

    ReplyDelete