Thursday, February 18, 2010

Like A Friggin' Bird

It amazes me how I can look at my calendar one minute, turn away for a moment, then look back at it and FOUR days have passed!!!  Honestly, it truly appears to me that time is flying by more quickly than I remember.  I suspect what I have to accept is that I'm no longer in my 20's.  Or in my 30's for that matter.  And a part of me feels like I'm running out of time.  I'm oftentimes sometimes haunted by the questions:  When will I be paid for doin' what I love?  When will I be able to afford the kind of house I'd like to own?  Truth be told, the ONLY question I should probably be asking is:  When will I simply do what I love and do it for the love of doin' it only?  Well, perhaps I'm doin' that now to some degree.  And when push comes to shove, I'm doin' and feelin' great.  And that's all that matters.  Yeah...that's all that truly matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment