Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Old Friend/New ME!


Last night, while out doin' "the industry" thing, I saw an old friend/co-worker.  And seeing him was a JOY!  As I struggle to/work hard to/rejoice at REINVENTING myself in 2010, it's good to know that the terrific people I've met in years past, are STILL as terrific as they ever were!!!  I am 46 yrs old and on the brink of being PHENOMENALLY, professionally fulfilled.  Because, for the first time in my adult life, I have a master plan.  Of course, only God/The Universe knows how much of my plan will come to fruition.  Regardless, I shall continue to press on because I know that Persistence can & will take me farther than education and/or talent alone. -- I left the talent management venture on the floor of the "House of 2009" as I optimistically danced into the "Party of 2010!"  Todd, my friend, I am HERE.  I have reliquished FEAR.  And now I am ready to be ALL that CAM Jr. has the POTENTIAL and DESIRE and DRIVE to become!!!  Volumes of books could be filled with what I DON'T know.  But what I DO know for sure is that:  No matter what JOB I have or HOUSE I live in or CAR I drive or LOVER I take, I am bigger than all those things!  And as long as I work toward BEING a BLESSING--I'll be GRANTED BLESSINGS!  So let it be written.  So let it be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment