Friday, February 5, 2010

Roger That

Last night I hung out with my married friend, Chris, and his friend, Brian.  Anyway, we went to a spot they love, but I'd never been: The Roger Room.  It's a tiny, lil' speakeasy on La Cienega Blvd.  And it was crowded as heck!  We first had to stand outside, waitin' for the doorman to let us in!  After a quarter of an eternity, he turned to us and said, "I really shouldn't be lettin' in three guys, but go on in."  Of course, he had just admitted TWO guys (who obviously have pull 'cause they were originally bypassing him to let themselves in) without any problem.  Whatever.  Truth be told, I'm simply too old and too wise to stand outside bars/clubs/restaurants any longer "hoping" to be deemed "cool" enough to spend my hard-earned money in the place!  I spent $40.00 last night and feel SICK as a result!  I should NEVER have spent it!  I'm gonna let it go now.  Relax, Cam.  Take a long, slow breath and let it go.  Gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment