Friday, March 26, 2010

An Eye For An Eye

I was just sittin' here typin' when my left eye felt itchy, so I rubbed it.  Afterwards, I couldn't see clearly out of the eye.  I went to the bathroom to simply remove my contact lenses altogether, but when I went to remove the left contact, it wasn't there!  WTF!!  Where'd it go, I wondered.  I retraced my steps and looked on the floor, thinkin' it must've fallen out.  Well, after a few moments, I did indeed find it on the floor next to the computer chair.  Nothin' like that has ever happened to me.  I mean, I rubbed that same eye once before and the contact got lodged under the eyelid (can we say, PAINFUL?)!  Anyway, I managed to salvage the darn thing and it's now soaking in the "no rub" (can we say, IRONY?) disenfectant solution!  I tell you, if I wasn't afraid of Lasik surgery, I'd do away with contacts in a heartbeat!  And in a New York minute!  Haaa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment