Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Hope & Pray

Just returned from a workout in the park.  I so enjoy walking around the park and doin' my calisthenics routine!  After I was done, I simply plopped down onto the grass and prayed.  I feel at one with nature and the world when I sit down and pray.  Although there are lots of other people at the park at the time, I see no one.  And I hear no one.  It's just me, God and His Universe.  I am most thankful for two things in particular:  that I awakened this morning and that I am able to use the bathroom on my own.  The latter is truly one of life's greatest gifts.  I hope & pray that I always have that gift.  I'd give up virtually everything else in my life in order to retain that, one, important gift.  No, I don't have much money, but I do feel good about being ME.  Honestly, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment