Monday, April 26, 2010

It's A Match

One of my friends has one helluva profile posted on Match.com.  He e-mailed it to me and I must admit it's smart and honest and really to-the-point.  He told me that it has received over 2500 views and has generated 50-60, actual, written responses.  One of the responses he liked was from a 61-yr-old gentleman.  The age of the guy isn't to his liking, though.  And that got me to wondering what the many, many women who marry men as much as 40 years their senior actually feel about those men.  I mean, surely at least one of 'em actually loves the guy, right?  Surely!  Oh well, if I met a 61-yr-old I was physically attracted to, I'd at least go out on a date.  The way I see it, I'd have nothing to lose and possibly a great deal to gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment