Sunday, April 4, 2010

Quakin' In My Boots!

I just returned home from my walk to the grocery store.  I immediately received a text from T-man, askin' me if I had felt the earthquake which had just happened in L.A.  I texted him back and told him, no.  Then I received an e-mail from, Tyshawn, talkin' about the same thing.  Then, a phone call from my friend, Chris.  Wow!  I reckon walkin' back from the grocery store and daydreamin' about livin' in one of the beautiful homes I pass durin' the walk, made me oblivious to the ground swayin' beneath me.  'Cause, honestly, I felt nothing.  Well, the way I see it, I'm lookin' and workin' toward makin' a new life for myself and the ONLY way I can see to get that accomplished is to SHAKE UP the status quo of my life!  So, if it takes a damn EARTHQUAKE to shake me into my new INCREDIBLY FULFILLING life, so be it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment