Monday, May 3, 2010

Billboard Hot 100

My friend, Tyshawn, is really gettin' into the song producing mode these days and has just finished producing his first song with lyrics & vocals.  I was happy to provide the lyrics and his girlfriend provided the vocals.  Anyway, he sent me the final cut of the song this morning and I've listened to it several times.  Something about it wasn't knockin' me off my feet and I've just discovered what that "something" is:  the tempo!  I'd like to hear the song much faster.  The lyrics should be delivered at a rapid-fire pace, the way Beyonce does so often.  Oh well, this is his first song, so by the time he has made his 101st, he'll be on fire!!!!!  I'm soooo proud of him!  -- Oh, in case anyone wonders what the graphic above has to do with this posting.  Well, it's the name of the song!  Haaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment