Saturday, May 22, 2010

One Man's Trash...

Awakened at 7:15 AM this morning to hustle on over to a friend's place to help him and his wife set up for their yard sale.  Last night, I went over to their place to help them select stuff to sell.  They have tons more stuff to get rid of, but they're in denial about that fact at the moment.  So, I was  happy they agreed to get rid of whatever they're gettin' rid of.  By the time I left them this afternoon, they had already made $550.00.  Not too shabby if I say so myself!  Last night, when I looked in their closets and attic, I saw soooo much crap.  I mean, stuff they haven't worn nor seen in ages!  I don't like clutter.  Not at all.  If I don't use it, it's gotta go!!! -- I'll catch up with 'em later to see what their final dollar amount was!

No comments:

Post a Comment