Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What's Up, Sistah?

I received an e-mail from my younger sister today, tellin' me that an older sister is a little perturbed with me since I haven't called her in ages.  Well, as soon as I read the e-mail, I picked up the phone and called, "Sister Perturbed!" And, as always, we laughed and talked about all sorts of things.  What I enjoyed most, though, was hearing about a Speech class she had recently taken.  Turns out she's feeling restless at home, so she has decided to enroll in some college classes.  This Speech class seems to have really hit the spot!  In it, she wrote two papers describing who she is and why she is the person she is.  She learned through her writing that she is controlling.  No sh*t, Sherlock!  She told me she's also learned to live and let others live as they choose.  Well, well, well.  If she sticks to that train of thought, looks like her younger brother might be callin' her a lot more!  Haa!

No comments:

Post a Comment