Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy, We Love You!


Today is FATHER'S DAY!!!  The first since my father's death last July 2009.  I'm lookin' at him right now 'cause I have two, 8X10 pics of him on my desk.  In both, he looks so handsome.  One is a pic of him as a very young man in the navy.  In the other, he's probably five to ten years older than the navy pic.  What a very handsome fella.  I can't say that enough.  -- Today, I sent Happy Father's Day texts to my brother and to a few friends.  I hope all the recipients of my texts know how much I care for them.  Even if I almost never see them or talk to them via phone.  My love will endure for them even when my physical body won't.  HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the dads out there who truly and deeply and responsibly love their offspring!  I know MY daddy did!!!!  And STILL DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE YOU, DADDY!  And so do all your children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment