Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daydreamin' And I'm Thinkin' Of You

While walking home from the train station earlier, I stopped at the North Hollywood Toyota dealership.  I actually went to their Certified Used Car lot where I purchased my last car.  I saw several cars on the lot I'd love to have.  Interestingly, the first car I looked at was a Hyundai Sonata with a little over 14,000 miles on it.  When I bought my 2003 Hyundai Elantra from the same lot back in 2004, it had 40,000+ miles on it.  I wonder why a car with only 14,000 miles is on a used, car lot.  I mean, why did its previous owners get rid of it?  Anyway, I liked the Sonata a lot.  And wish I could afford it.  One day I'll buy a new car.  Yep, I have no doubt.  My only wish is that that "one day" be a day in the verrrrrrry near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment