Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Don't Quit My Day Job

For three days this week I'll be working for DISNEY at the Electronic Entertaiment Expo at the L.A. Convention Center.  I'm working in the Tron Evolution space.  People seem to love the sleek, black motorcycle reproduction sittin' front and center in the booth.  I usually stand next to it, talkin' to folks and handin' out t-shirts.  Truth be told, I enjoy talkin' to folks.  It's the standing that I could do without.  But, I won't complain 'cause I'm so happy to have the gig I could scream!  While there, though, I was introduced to two, extremely talented folks.  A dj named, Joseph One and a painter named, David Garibaldi.  Both are young (in their twenties for sure).  And both are extremely talented at what they do.  I truly enjoyed their performances today.  One played the music as the other painted.  Both sensational.  I'm lookin' forward to hearing and seeing them tomorrow.  And Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment