Thursday, June 3, 2010

Eric, The Armenian "Geek"

Well, this morning, an Armenian "geek" came to pick up my virus-infected computer!  Uh, that ISN'T he pictured above!  He is 25 yrs old and has quite a terrific aptitude for customer service.  And business!  His business is called Geek4Cheap!  Destined to rival Best Buy's Geek Squad.  I have all the faith in the world that he'll fix the problem!  His computer repair business is new, but I can tell he's really on top of things.  He presented me with a bill and everything!  And a very professional-looking bill at that!  Like I've said before, I harbor a love/hate relationship with Craigslist.  But, I feel confident that meeting Eric might very well be the best thing Craigslist has done for a brotha to date!!!  Eric returns the computer tomorrow morning, so here's hopin' that he returns a computer much BETTER than he received it!!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment