Saturday, June 19, 2010

Two, Down! One More To Go! Hopefully!

So, I drove my heinie down to Laguna Nigel this morning at dang near 4 AM, only to arrive before 5 AM and find myself waaaaaaaay in the back of the OPEN CALL line for Oprah's search for a tv talk show host.  Truth be told, the wait was a tad long, but the people waiting in line were really friendly.  We were auditioned in groups of twelve.  Each person had to stand or sit and tell who he/she is and what his/her show idea is.  I was second to last to do my pitch.  And I delivered it clearly and succintly.  Tonight is when callbacks are announced.  When they call me (and they will, dangit), I'm gonna show up to tomorrow's callback with the exact, same outfit I wore today and in my video submission.  I NEED this opportunity somethin' fierce!!  But, I won't worry.  'Cause, u know how I feel:  "if you're gonna pray, don't worry.  If u're gonna worry, don't pray!"

No comments:

Post a Comment