Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm THIS and I'm THAT and I'm HERE!

It's been a minute since I've posted anything and the reason is this:  internet access at my abode has ceased 'til I PAY the bill.  Plain and simple.  So, I'm sittin' here in the public library with all the other verrrrrry interesting human specimen who find themselves without home, internet access.  Honestly, just lookin' around this place reminds me of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.  I expect Jack Nicholson to come jumpin' out at me at any moment.  Already this morning a 30-somethin'-yr-old chick and a 60-somethin'-yr-old fella got into it over their dogs.  Apparently he doesn't like hers and she doesn't like his.  Whatever!  As long as they don't start shootin' up the joint, I'm good. -- Last night I had quite a heart-to-heart with a friend about my current professional and financial doldrums.  I'll prevail.  Eventually.  And when I do, I won't see this side of, lacking, again.  No sirree, Bob! -- What I know for sure is that I'm STRONG.  I'm INTELLIGENT.  I'm TALENTED.  I'm KIND.  And I'm HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment