Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Billionaire Club

Earlier today I watched Oprah's interview with J. K. Rowling, the writer of the Harry Potter books.  I liked her.  She seemed forthright and still very humble.  Of course, talking to Oprah can make a person feel smaller than they might normally feel.  Anyway, to hear J. K. talk about being on welfare when she wrote the first novel, and feeling clinically depressed, affirms for me the reality that as long as one clings to some kind of hope and continues working, he can move mountains!  I have never read her books, nor seen her movies, but I am really impressed by her success.  She had an idea and ran with it.  I shall do the exact, same thing.  And what will be, will be. --- And, oh, I'm only posting the pic below because Lady O looks damn good in it!  Haa!

No comments:

Post a Comment