Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cleaning House

I started this morning off by recording some additional material for my first, voiceover gig!!  My call time was 8 AM!!  After that, I came straight home and started cleaning this joint!  I mean, lately my apartment hasn't smelled as fresh and clean as I like, so today I was determined to change that.  And I'm happy to say I've done just that.  I've scrubbed the kitchen counters, stove and bathroom counter with a lemon Lysol product!  Smells fresh, fresh, fresh!  I've mopped the floors and scrubbed the toilet, tub and sinks.  Capped the cleaning off by plugging in one of those Air Wick fresheners!  I already smell it working!  My laundry is in the dryer.  After it's dry, I'm walkin' to the grocery store to stock up on staples and maybe a treat or two.  Then, I'm gonna begin constructing my book proposal!  Yes, a brotha has to do what a brotha has to do to get his life back on track!!!  And he chooses to do it in a spic and span house!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment