Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Story Of My Life

I'm not ending a romance.  There hasn't been one of those to toss out the window in dang near ten years.  What I'm headin' back to the drawing board for is to recreate my life.  Facing 50 yrs old, I am in dire need of a life change.  According to MY idea of change.  And I had to add that little phrase 'cause one thing I know for sure is that one must be verrrry specific about what he wants.  Generalities can kill a cat.  I've learned the hard way.  No, I'm not ending a romance.  But I'm ending a relationship with Discontent.  And Non-Fulfillment..  And Not-Living-Up-To-My-Potential.  Like so many others in this world, I'm starting over again.  But where do I begin?  God knows.  And soon...so will I.

1 comment:

  1. Dwayne A. MontgomeryNovember 28, 2010 at 8:27 AM

    My Brotha... in life, it all STARTS with one KNOWING what he DOES NOT WANT in life and then start eliminating those things from your life. Eventually, you will be left with ONLY those things in your life that you desire. Never sit back and wait to definitively define what you want, start by getting rid of the negative and you'll realize that only the positive remain. It's a life of discipline, self awareness, and ultimately, self fulfillment.

    Love,

    T-man

    ReplyDelete