Wednesday, December 22, 2010

BLESSING 47!!!

Well, well, well.  This ol' dude is SOOOOOOO BLESSED to be sitting here in my bedroom, typing on this keyboard!  'Cause more than a few folks I've known over the years AREN'T breathing to do it!!!  47 years old.  I can't believe it!  What a BLESSING!!!  Today I am going to simply enjoy ALL the "little" things that make me happy to be me.  I'm going to meditate.  And give gratitude to GOD & THE UNIVERSE for all that I am and all that I hope to become.  No, I don't have a house.  Nor even a car.  Nor a significant other.  But what I DO have far outnumbers the "don't haves" about one million to ONE!!!!  So, here's to embracing all the MANY joys I've experienced over the past, 47 years.  And all the sorrows that have built my character to endure such.  I am EVERYTHING I've ever wanted to be already.  EVERYTHING!  I needn't worry about a thing.  EVER!  Because I know MY way will be the RIGHT way for me.  And, if for some strange reason, it sometimes isn't, I'll find THE way eventually.  Happy 47th Birthday to ME.  May I take this blessing and continue to BE a blessing to all I encounter.  Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment