Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The FIGHTER!

Last night I went to the Premiere of Mark Wahlberg's new film, THE FIGHTER.  I enjoyed the film.  Melissa Leo was terrific as his mom.  And the young ladies who portrayed his sisters were...uh..."interesting-looking."  Lol!  Anyway, after the screening, I went to the After Party.  Food was catered by Wolfgang Puck Catering.  I knew most of the cater-waiters working the event!!!  Well, this morning, I awakened to an uneasy feeling.  And, shortly after getting up out of bed, I hurried to the bathroom where I proceeded to hug the toilet bowl for waaaaaaaay longer than I cared to.  I mean, ALL that Wolfgang Puck crap fine cuisine came back to haunt me!  WTF!!!  I'm gonna take a long walk now so I can feel better.  I already feel better, but I wanna feel my optimum best.  Guess Mark Wahlberg isn't the ONLY fighter in this town!  Haa!

No comments:

Post a Comment