Saturday, December 11, 2010

Good Night & Goodbye, Young Lady

Just this week I've noticed several people on Facebook expressing sorrow for the untimely death of an actress here in L.A.  They said so many nice things about her I had to look her up.  Her photos alone illustrate one heck of a young lady.  She died from a heart attack.  At 34 yrs old.  Wow!  I wonder if she had high cholesterol.  Or high, blood pressure.  Or diabetes.  Well, whatever the cause of her heart attack was, it's obvious to me that she was truly and deeply loved by those who knew her.  What more out of life could a person truly wish for?  I wish her spirit the very best.  And I hope & pray I, too, can be a blessing to the lives I touch on this planet as she apparently was!!!!!!!!  Good Night & Goodbye, MISS CHANE'T JOHNSON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment