Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Traveling Man

One of my close associates has hit me up, asking to crash at my place for an indefinite amount of time.  He has said a month or for two weeks if I could do it.  Well, I have decided not to host him.  And the truest reason is because there are already two of us here and the place simply isn't roomy enough.  He would have to sleep in the living room.  And store his belongings in the living room.  The place would look a wreck.  I don't even have a couch for him to sleep on! --- I don't know the particulars of his current living situation, but I gather it's not to his liking or not to the liking of his hosts. Thus, he has wants to bail.  I hope & pray that God and The Universe aren't upset with me for denying him a place to lie his head.  If I could, I'd put him up in a hotel for a month or a couple of weeks at the very least.  For longer than I care to remember, there were at one time three people living here.  And during that time, I felt horrible about myself.  Just horrible.  I'm not willlingly going to live that existence again.  No, I'm just not.

No comments:

Post a Comment