Friday, March 25, 2011

The Others

I surf the web a lot and see lots and lots of different blogs.  I find that the celebrity-driven blogs are mostly written by snarky people whose intentions are mean-spirited.  And, based upon the comments on those blogs, their readers are even more mean-spirited.  This blog---my blog---is only about what I feel at the moment.  Very seldom will I write about politics.  Or religion.  And the reason for that is because I don't really give much of my energy to either.  And I don't because both subject matters sadden me.  And my life is too short to willingly occupy it with that which saddens me.  Yeah, I know the old adage, ignorance is bliss.  Well, I'm here to proudly professs that that adage is all right with me.  If I can live the rest of my years/months/days/hours/minutes/seconds on this planet and never feel sad again, I'm game!  And, dear God, please don't let my blog be like sooooo many others', either!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment