Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"X" Marks the SCOTT

My most favorite male singer in all the world, SCOTT A. PEOPLE, is thisclose to being one of the contestants on America's version of Simon Cowell's gigantic, British hit show, X FACTOR.  I begged told Scott to audition and sent him all the necessary information.  Thankfully, he did PRECISELY as I begged asked.  This, past weekend was the audition.  Well, Saturday, he had to go downtown to pick up a wristband to actually audition on Sunday.  It took 6 and 1/2 hrs to get his wristband.  Then, when he went back Sunday, he was there for 16, friggin' hours!!!!!!!  After he finally sang for the folks, he advanced onward to the fill-out-the-paperwork stage.  After that, he was scheduled another audition for Monday evening.  He went back, sang, and advanced onward to a third audition later this morning!  Geez!  He feels that his voice is tired because he hasn't gotten much sleep.  Did I mention that he has a full-time job??? --- Anyway, I'm sayin' several prayers for him till I see him ON the show!  And, for the first time in interactive, competition shows history, I WILL call and vote for him when he's on the show!!!  'Cause I believe in his talent sooooooooooooooo much!!!!  So, here's to you, MR. SCOTT ANTHONY PEOPLE---a singer who truly embodies that indescribable "X" factor!!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment