Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Top Choice

One thing I've learned about myself over the past, few years is that my attitude determines PRECISELY how I'm going to view ANY & EVERYTHING tossed into my path.  Some may say I'm looking through rose-colored lenses.  Others---that I'm in denial.  Well, truth be told, it doesn't matter what ANYONE says about how I choose to view the world around me, 'cause, ultimately, it is I who has to endure what I endure.  So, since choosing to view the world as the land of unlimited possibilities comes as easily to me as choosing to lament over my circumstances, I choose the former.  And, honestly, I choose it because it makes me feel better.  And, since I only have a finite amount of years on this planet, feeling good as long as I can is the ONLY choice for me!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment