Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Fighter

Today's church sermon was about summoning up the fight within.  Focusing on that fight and attaining the higher level of living each of us wants/deserves to live!  I am a prime example of a person whose fight has lessened due to life's circumstances.  A part of me feels like I've been pummeled into virtual submission by professional setbacks; which rolled over into financial setbacks.  Through it all, I still holdfast to the belief that I CAN turn things around.  And make those things PRECISELY what I want them to be.  So, I'll begin this week with the same FAITH I've held onto for years and years and years.  I WILL overcome this "ho-hum" existence I'm oftentimes feeling.  Because I DO see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!  I'm not ready to step out of the ring just yet.  This ol' dude STILL has some fight left in him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment