Friday, September 2, 2011

Bah-Dee-Ah, Say Do You Remember...?

It's already September and I can't believe it.  It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating the New Year and planning NOT to do ANY of the things I did the year before!  Oh, well, I'm STILL sticking to my desire to change my life for the better.  So what that I still haven't procured the gig I want most:  tv hosting!  Where there's a will, there's a way.  And there's most definitely a WILL!  ---  I am going to embrace this new month with gusto.  And forge ahead towards my goal of earning a LUCRATIVE income, doing work I was BORN to do!!!  Until then, I'm also gonna keep sippin' the merlot/o.j. mixture I have in front of me!  Yes, I mix the two because I can't stomach the taste of wine alone!  I might just treat myself to a friggin' BIG MAC tonight, too.  I mean, dang, sometimes a fella has to indulge in somethin' that's wicked but tastes great!  Right????  Bah-dee-ah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment