Monday, October 17, 2011

Unoccupied Lives

Nearly a month ago, New York's Wall Street was seized by protesters who call themselves, "Occupy Wall Street."  What they seek is economic justice for all!  In other words, they don't think 1% of this nation's population should have ALL the money and federal perks they have while the other 99% live hand to mouth.  The movement is now poppin' up in other states, too.  I agree that SOMETHING has to give in regard to how money and laws are made in this country.  Only time will tell how these protests affect our society at large.  I hope for the best.  Below is my most favorite image taken from the protests.  I think her sign is BRILLIANT!  It refers to a song by rapper, Jay-Z.  The sign is simply BRILLIANT!

No comments:

Post a Comment