Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy Happy New Year!!!!

I cancelled my plan to ring in the new year at West Angeles Church Of God & Christ.  Instead, I ushered in the new year in the lovely home of my dear friend, Chris, and his wife, Julie.  Chris cooked up a storm and our glasses were filled and oftentimes refilled with bubbly!!  Everybody laughed and talked and ate and ate some more!  Honestly, it was a terrific evening.  I'm glad I spent the evening with people who genuinely adore me.  Yes, I'm sure I would've had a nice time at church, too, but, truth be told, the people in the church DON'T adore me.  And that's because 99.9% of them don't KNOW me.  I wanted to be where I'm known.  And adored!!  I mentioned that before, right?  Haaa!  --- Well, 2012 IS gonna be the year I embrace professional fulfillment, working as a tv host, voice-over artist and film writer!  You hear me???  It CAN be done!  2012 will also mark the year I purchase my first home!  Again...it CAN be done! --- I hope & pray that 2012 will see me LIVING, LOVING & GIVING MORE.  --- I pray for everyone and everything.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment