Saturday, April 21, 2012

Kim Kardashian's World

Yes, this is Kim Kardashian's world and we're just living in it!  Yesterday, she, her sister, Khloe and their mom, Kris, made an appearance at Woodfield Mall outside Chicago.  And sheer pandemonium ensued!  I mean, geez, look at the number of people who came out to get a glimpse of the woman.  And, yes, I'm willing to bet the farm that 99.9% of them in attendance were there to see KIM!!!!!  I gotta admit, she looked hella nice for them, too!!!

People can poo-poo her success all they want, but it's glaringly obvious that a whole heap of a lot of folks really like whatever it is she's got to offer the world!!  What I wonder, though, is what kind of head trip goes along with that kind of adoration.  Whatever it is, I bet she thinks it's worth it...For now, anyway!  God bless her!  And God bless those who adore her!!!!!!  Must be nice!!!!  Or, at the very least...interesting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment