Friday, April 6, 2012

Pass The Potato Kugel, Please


Potato Kugel

Matzo Ball Soup

I don't know how many Passover Seder dinners I've worked over the years.  Suffice it to say I've been to plenty!  I gotta admit, though, I love much of the food served at these events.  My all-time favorite is potato kugel; followed closely by matzo ball soup.  I know kugel is not for the cholesterol watcher like me, 'cause it's made with chicken fat.  But, hey, eating it once or twice a year works for me!!!  And with the matzah ball soup, the bigger the matzah ball, the happier I am.  I like them nice and spongy.  Yum!!!  The beef brisket is pretty darn tasty, too, as long as it's tender, tender, tender!!!  Well, tonight and tomorrow night I'll be feasting at Seder dinners!  Okay, working and feasting!  Haaa!  I hope & pray there's potato kugel at one of these dinners.  It isn't always prepared, so I'm keepin' my fingers crossed!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment