Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm...

Okay, so today I resolutely made the decision to nail down the final drafts of three of my writing projects: a screenplay, children's book and novel.  A part of me feels a little bad that the illustrator for my children's book has quietly backed out of the project.  I say, "quietly," because I've sent him a text and left a voicemail, but he hasn't responded to either.  I've been around the block long enough to know that no response IS a response.  And virtually never leaning towards the positive!  Oh well, I'm gonna have to get on Craigslist or some other avenue to find a new one.  I don't remember everything my mama used to say, but I sure as heck recall her saying, "One monkey don't stop the show!"  So, a new illustrator is a-comin'!!!!  TRUST!!! And the screenplay and novel are gonna get tidied up so that they're salable, too!  Again...TRUST!  This ol' boy is finally steppin' out of a life of watching others live their highest lives!  I wanna join 'em!  And I SHALL!!!!! --- Feet & Faith...don't fail me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment