Monday, September 3, 2012

AT&T & Me

AT&T and I have gone 'round and 'round about my home phone and DSL service.  They told me if I didn't pay them the $59.00 I owe 'em they were shutting me down!  Over the course of seven or eight years, I have watched my home phone rate go from $10.99 per month for a dial tone to $20.00!  Then add long distance and DSL and they want $50+ per month.  Everybody I know tells me to get rid of the home phone AND the DSL and get cable.  But, truth be told, I don't wanna be bothered.  But I might just have to, 'cause I haven't paid the $59.00, yet the DSL is still working.  I'll just pay the dang money before the DSL really gets turned off.  That would be a bummer.  If I pay online later today, I just might dodge that disconnection bullet!  Whew!  

No comments:

Post a Comment