Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Terrorize Y'all's Neighborhood


In five minutes, Halloween will have come and gone!

I didn't dress up and enjoy the festivities. Instead, I worked. But, boy oh boy did I see folks having a blast!!

I was in Santa Monica on Georgina Ave, which, unbeknownst to me, is THE place to be on Halloween.
There's a gentleman on the street who decorates the exterior and interior of his home for all the neighborhood to enjoy.

As I was leaving his next door neighbor's place, I walked by hundreds of people who were waiting in line to tour the man's house. It was crazy!

I loved watching the hundreds of little kids trick-or-treating from house to house. That neighborhood truly makes a big deal out of Halloween. And I assure you, when those children grow up, they'll have fond memories of their experiences there.

Heck, just seeing what I saw tonight gives ME fond memories of the neighborhood!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to one and all!

Oh...whatever you do, don't walk the street alone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment