Monday, November 19, 2012

Salad Days

Ahhh, tonight I prepared one of the most delicious salads I've ever eaten!  And I ate the entire, friggin' bowl!  It was composed of romaine lettuce, solid chunk white tuna, chunk white chicken and pomegranate seeds.  Yep, I sliced a pomegranate into halves, submerged the halves under water and separated all the seeds.  I didn't learn about submerging the fruit under water until a couple days ago.  I'm so glad I did, because seeding the darn things can be sooooo dang messy otherwise.  I'm tellin' you, the salad was delicious.  Truth be told, I probably consumed four, regular portions.  But, guess what?  I don't care.  I loved it!  I have another pomegranate left, so I'll have to eat that one in a day or two.  Those seeds are great for you and they taste hella good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment