Friday, November 23, 2012

Trader Joe's, Johnnyswim & Me!


One of my favorite tunes on my YouTube Playlist is a song titled, ANNIE.  It's performed by the married duo, JOHNNYSWIM.  Well, I was on my way into Trader Joe's an hour or so ago and who do I see walking across the street from the place?  Yep!  Johnnyswim!  I was on one side of the street and they were crossing away from me to the other.  So, I did what any child of God would do when he can't suppress his kind thoughts about someone:  I ran into the middle of the street and stopped them!!!  I told them that I'm a YouTube surfer who stumbled across their music and wound up LOVIN' it!  I told them my favorite tune of theirs is, Annie.  They were incredibly gracious and seemed equally as happy to meet me as I was to meet them.  Oh, how I hope & pray their music gets more mainstream airplay so that others can discover what I have:  that Johnnyswim is talented AND kind!

I've posted this video before, but, dangit, now that I've met the duo face-to-face, I'm postin' it AGAIN!!!!!  

"If I told you I was changin', would you love me more?"

No comments:

Post a Comment