Friday, December 28, 2012

I Can See It

Today is the 28th of December.  Only three more days left in this year.  I know it's been virtually the standard, 365 days as in every, other year, but it still seems like it zoomed past.  This is the time a lot of people assess their lives.  Identifying their accomplishments and/or where they fell short.  Well, I always ask myself, "Am I better off today than I was at the beginning of the year?"  And, truthfully, I physically feel good.  I mean, my health seems to be as terrific as it was at the beginning of the year.  For that, I'm truly thankful.  My finances, on the other hand...well...I think they're the same, too.  Which DOESN'T make me the happiest!  And they're the same because my professional seeds still need lots of water.  In other words:  either I move farrrrrr beyond my comfort zone, or the status quo will simply be the status quo!  There are no, two ways around that fact.  If I continue to do what I'm doing, I'll continue to get what I'm getting.  Or NOT getting!  So, 2013 is almost here.  And, for me, that means a New Year + new ACTION + newly adjusted ATTITUDE = new SUCCESSES!

So let it be written.  So let it be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment