Monday, December 31, 2012

The Eve Of A New Life For Me

Well, well, well, I've been BLESSED to make it to yet another eve of a new year.  And, you know what?  I feel 100% certain what I need to do to make 2013 the beginning of the rest of my FULFILLED life!  For starters, I have to get OUT of my apartment and INTO the world so that the entertainment movers & shakers know I exist.  Yes, I once almost landed a lucrative gig from the comfort of my bedroom home office, but that didn't pan out.  So, now, I've gotta get OUT to make something happen!!!  In all honesty, I'm back to square one.  Back to that 24-yr-old kid who had just arrived to New York City in '88 fresh off the turnip truck plane from Indiana.  I've gotta PLAN my method of attack, then attack.  Plain and simple.  I've been fighting the reality of getting a gig with a boss, but you know what?  Wondering where the next paycheck is comin' from is no walk in the park, so I've gotta get to gettin'!!!  I have already planned my 50th Birthday Dinner and made the guest list.  All that is supposed to WILL take place in my NEW home!  So, this ol' boy has LOADS of work to do between NOW and Dec. 22nd, 2013!  And you know what?  It CAN be done!  That is, as long as I PLAN MY WORK and WORK MY PLAN!!!!

Happy NEW YEAR'S EVE, world!  CAM Jr gives gratitude for STILL BEING HERE!!!!  Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment