Thursday, January 17, 2013

Still Countin'

The passage of time has been swift and filled with incredible highs and humbling lows.  I still haven't found what I'm lookin' for in this world.  So, I'm living each day, determined to be as much of a BLESSING as humanly possible.  I've learned in my 49 years of life that it truly is more fulfilling to give than receive.  I've accepted (or allowed circumstances to dictate) that living with less and giving more make me feel like a King of sorts.  I have won.  And I have lost.  But I have never believed I couldn't win again.  I think "they" call that, hope.  Well, I am a living witness that my two, greatest partners-in-crime are---and have always been---HOPE and PERSEVERANCE.  To the outside world looking in, I've got plenty of nothin'.  And, more often than not, nothin's plenty for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment