Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Be My Guest


As summer rapidly approaches, everybody and their mother wants to come to Los Angeles for a visit.  I live in a two-bedroom, one bathroom apartment, so overnight guests aren't a staple here.  However, I long to have a space large enough to comfortably house three or four guests at a time.  In fact, I think about it all the time.  I think a part of me plays the lottery just so I can buy a place for that reason!  Haaa!  I'd kill for a comfy and attractive guest room!!!!!

I'm sneakin' up on 50 with a quickness.  So, I've only got but so much time to buy a place.  It's comin'.  I don't know when, but it's comin'.  Until then, though, the welcome mat is still placed in front of the door!  One doesn't actually need a castle to live as if he resides in one!  Word!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment