Friday, April 12, 2013

Gettin' There


For the past week or so I've been working on perfecting this exercise on the pull-up bar.  I saw Hannibal For King do it (that's he in the photo) for his abs and thought, okay, I can do that.  Well, I've since learned that it isn't nearly as easy to pull off as he makes it look.  So, I have to practice.  And practice.  And practice some more!  But I'm happy to say, I'm gettin' there.  By the end of this summer, this ol' boy's body is gonna look better than it ever has.  And I'm NOT neglecting my chicken legs, either.  I'm doing lunges and isometric squats!  Folks are gonna see a noticeable difference in my body within the next couple months.  What this shows me is that I can see noticeable changes in my LIFE if I apply the same mindset and DO THE WORK!

Amen!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment