Monday, April 15, 2013

No Boston Tea Party


Earlier today, during the Boston Marathon, (2) explosions ruined the entire day!  Both explosions occurred around the finish line.  Currently, there are (2) confirmed deaths and up to a hundred or more wounded.  I know many people are asking, what is this world coming to?  Well, I don't think it's coming to anything that it hasn't always been for quite some time.  There are too many people who don't care about other people.  Period.

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times:  man is the BEST and WORST of God's creations.  My prayers and well-wishes go out to the dead, the survivors and the family of friends of both groups.

I know many people are asking, when will this death and destruction end?  Well, I don't think it's going to end until there are no human beings left on the planet.  'Cause, for some reason unknown to me, there are too many people who don't care about other people.  And I don't know how to get those people to start.

Read about the explosions HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment