Friday, May 31, 2013

I'm A LIFTER!


The internet is an incredible resource.  In fact, incredible is an understatement, 'cause it's so much more than that.  But one of its most glaring drawbacks is the relentless negativity that finds its way onto every comment section on every blog!  I'm talkin' some of the most disgusting vitriol known to man!  Yes, I realize the genesis of such tripe is undoubtedly the commenter's feeling of unworthiness.  Disharmony in his/her own life.  I get it.  I just don't like it.  On the flip side, whenever I sign onto Facebook, I read tons of positive messages about being healthy.  Working out.  Lifting weights.  The photo above came to me today and I absolutely LOVED it.  And I love it because it sums up for me PRECISELY the kind of "healthy lifestyle" this world TRULY needs more of!  I've gotta make a concerted effort to ALWAYS lift those in my presence.  With words!  And DEEDS!

So, NOW you know what I mean when I ask you, "Do you LIFT?"

No comments:

Post a Comment