Monday, November 11, 2013

Veterans Day 2013

Charles Andrew Montgomery Sr.

I don't know how long Daddy was in the U.S. Navy, but I know the experience was life-changing for him.  I hope and pray on this Veterans Day he is somewhere up in Heaven with Mama, Aunt Pauline, Aunt Ann, Aunt Mary, Uncle June, Uncle Joe and anybody else he knew who might be up there.

Daddy was a PHENOMENAL MAN.  If I am able to live my life even HALF as humanely and compassionately as he did, I'll feel like and BE a COMPLETE SUCCESS!

HAPPY VETERANS DAY to one and all!

1 comment:

  1. As we've matured and gained more understanding of the real world and the people in it, it is abundantly clear that he was an Incredible human being... certainly not just a man. He expressed a degree of honestly, integrity, & pride that I've yet to see in any other human in my nearly 49 yrs on earth. We were truly blessed to have him as our Dad!

    ReplyDelete