Wednesday, December 18, 2013

1st Grade Picture...It's A Wrap!


Today was a GLORIOUS day for me, for it was the FIRST short film of mine to be filmed!  Yippeeeeeeee!

I trekked over to Woodland Hills this afternoon to watch the filming of my short film, "1st Grade Picture," which also happens to be an episode of the hot web series, Front Seat Chronicles.

I truly enjoyed meeting my cast:  Brandon Espy and Ginger Marin.  I listened to their performances as they breathed life into the words I had created.  Honestly, the day couldn't have been much better.

Since we didn't have a permit, we had to be diligent about filming.  On two occasions, someone from the office building where we were filming, stepped out to the parking lot to tell us we had to go.  I hope and pray we shot enough to get terrific footage to patch together for a phenomenal final product!  Please, God, let us have what we need.

I've written a second episode for the series, so I'm looking forward to the shoot day for that one!!!  Until then, I am eternally thankful to writer/director/producer, Allen Sowelle, for deciding to shoot my little film.

The ONLY phrase I can think of to describe this day is...

No comments:

Post a Comment