Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The ENTRANCE


I thank God.

And I thank His Universe.

Indeed, I am immeasurably thankful for the blessing of LIFE and for being able to enter into this New Year with a sound mind (by most accounts) and sound body (I found out this night I'm not as in shape as I thought).

I ushered in the New Year at the home of Herbalife hotshot, GARRAIN JONES.  The man has more energy than a POWER PLANT!  There was no alcohol and, believe it or not, we actually EXERCISED!  Yes, exercised!  I'm talkin' PUSH-UPS, JUMPING, HULA HOOPING, etc.  Well, I wouldn't change anything.  I enjoyed myself and even met a terrific photographer who has agreed to shoot Garrain and a few other Herbalife cats for an Essence Online "Eye Candy" feature.

I wish EVERYONE and EVERYTHING a HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS and PEACEFUL New Year!!!!!!!

p.s.  I sure worked that hula hoop, if I say so my dang self!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment