Friday, May 23, 2014

There's NO Business Like SHOW Business!

DENZEL WELLS

This kid is goin' places in this crazy business called, SHOW.

He stepped in front of a photographer's camera for the FIRST time back in January 2013.


He then went on to grace the cover of a print publication.


Then I had him featured on ESSENCE Online.


After ESSENCE came his turn as a contestant on America's Next Top Model.


And NOW...well, NOW, he's bracing himself for the BIGGEST showbiz experience of his LIFE!  He will be co-starring in a new series that shoots in Atlanta.  Yes, a new series created, written and directed by Mr. Tyler Perry.

  
The kid truly is a NATURAL!  He LOOKS GREAT!  He has a GREAT PERSONALITY.  I mean, he was simply MADE for HOLLYWOOD!  

I HOPE and PRAY that while his AMBITION and TALENT take him as HIGH as the SUN and MOON, his FEET remain planted FIRMLY on SOLID GROUND!!!!!!!

I LOVE the kid!  

I HONESTLY do!

No comments:

Post a Comment